Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Round 6-NFR Fantasy or Nightmare?


Things are going from bad to worse with my fantasy team. Thank goodness for bareback rider Bobby Mote, who not only came in first, but is also on track to win the average (a $40K payoff to the rider with the best average after ten rounds) and my fav tie down roper Tuf Cooper who came in at a solid 4th with a 7.8 time. Here's how my team did in round 6--don't cringe.


Bareback riding: Bobby Mote-$17139

Steer Wrestling: Trevor Knowles-12th

Team Roping: Tryan/Jones-11th, no time

Saddle bronc: Taos Muncy-13th

Tie down roping: Tuf Cooper-4th-7,188

Barrel racing: Mary Burger-14th

Bull riding: J.W. Harris--no time
Total money: $ 24,327


Only two members of my team made it into the top six in the sixth round. But, tonight is another opportunity to do better. I'll be watching on ESPN360.com to see it live. How are your favorites doing?



No comments: