Tuesday, March 15, 2016

No. 2 Best Seller on Amazon's Western Romance List Now 99 Cents!

I am happy to report that THE MAVERICK MEETS HIS MATCH hit number 2 on Amazon's Western Romance best seller list last week and has remained there. And it is currently part of Amazon's 99 Romances for 99 cents each promotion!

I have to say my experience with Kindle Press has been nothing short of amazing. On February 28 MAVERICK zoomed to number 3 on that same best seller list (at full price) propelled by, it appears, a targeted emailing promotion by Amazon to readers who, based on their algorithms, would like my book. For the next week it bounced around on the top twenty on that list until on March 4 the 99 cent promotion hit!

To make the most of the promotion I ran an ad in E-reading deals (March 5), was interviewed and promoted on We Love Readers (March 8) and participated in a re-tweet party with 35 other authors on March 9 when MAVERICK hit No. 2 again. On March 10 it was promoted on Bookhearts and on March 13 it ran on ENT. The next promo is for March 18 on Choosy Bookworm.

Through all of this I have been running a boost of my Facebook Ad promoting the 99 cent deal for a $10/day budget. I do notice a perceptible drop in rankings when I have allowed the boost to expire so I am keeping it going as it does seem to translate into sales. According to one of those sales rank generators, I am selling between 150 and 190 books per day at my overall Kindle ranking. I can hardly believe that is true but I won't know for sure until the end of April when I can see my March royalty statement.

I am also thrilled that I have fifteen reviews so far with an average rating of 4.7! I do hope readers who have enjoyed the book will continue to post reviews. It is the best way to inform other readers about the book and help them make the decision as to whether it's a book they would like.

I am so grateful to the Kindle Press team and my editor, Megan, for giving this book the opportunity to find new readers! It is great motivation to finish Book 3 of the series, The Wrangler's Heart, which I am working on feverishly!

A big thank you to readers who have taken a chance on this book!  I hope you enjoy the ride! Hugs, Anne

THE MAVERICK MEETS HIS MATCH is available from Amazon


1 comment:

Anne Carrole said...

And don't forget LOVING A COWBOY, the first book in the series also available on Amazon:
Amazon