Saturday, December 5, 2015

GREAT NEWS!

Great news here--THE MAVERICK MEETS HIS MATCH will be published by Kindle Scout! And it is a big thanks to all of you who voted. Hopefully is you voted, you have received your letter from Kindle Press saying you will be getting a free e-copy of the book! And it means that not only will Kindle Press publish, but that I will also receive a pretty nice advance for the book!  I couldn't be happier.

And I am glad that I tried Kindle Scout--obviously! While the 30 day campaign is grueling, it took me out of my comfort zone, made me try new things, and I learned quite a bit about what works and what doesn't promo wise so because they track every view of your campaign and where the person came from so I can tell if facebook is working, loops are working, etc. I am grateful Amazon has such a program for relatively unknowns like me.

I've already heard from someone at Kindle Press and we are arranging a phone meeting for next week so I feel I am on my way. I will keep you posted!

No comments: